- Contains Ultra Premium quality CD-Recordable media.
- Approved for master recording and archival application which requires top speed, compatibility and reliability.
- Recording bottom surface with blue/green cyanine dye is more stable and compatible.
- Generic, plain, top surface with smooth/semi-gloss gold/silver or white finish is ideal for custom logo printing.
- Standard CD-R can be used for silkscreen or thermal printing.
Bulk pack is economical for shipping and packaged in 50-pack spindle wrap without jewel case.
Compatible and tested with:
- All speed CD-Recorders / CD-ReWritable drives (HP, Kodak, Philips, Pioneer, Ricoh, Sony, Yamaha.)
up to 56X speed
Lifetime recorded media integrity. One year warranty.
We ship the highest quality CD-R made by Taiyo Yuden which invented CD-R media in 1985. Our CD-R media is exactly the same as Sony and 3M at a much more attractive price (as much as 50% less!). Since 1987, CD Technology has sold over 5 million CD-R with zero-defects!
Precautions for Handling CD-R Media
Before recording -- Optimize your hard drive! Check your recording software specs. Never touch either recording surface on top or bottom. Hold the CD-R along the edges only. Damaging either surface will cause recording errors. For best results, record at single speed or lowest possible.
After recording -- Write only on the center hub of the CD-R media or symmetric CD-R label with a soft marker. Never use a hard point pen on the CD-R. Do not use small stickers which can cause imbalance. Non-acrylic glue can damage the media. Clean with a soft, dry cloth and store at room temperature away from direct sunlight.
The most consistent and reliable part of your CD recording is the CD-R media. All of our CD-R media are made identically in 100,000 unit volumes. It is unlikely that a single CD-R media in your package is defective. Please make sure that your hard drive, CD recorder, recording software and PC are in proper working order.
Who Needs Ultra Premium Quality CD-R Media?
- Professional CD-R and CD-RW drives with precision calibrations and error checking.
- Professional recording software with certified media requirements.
- Recording data; especially numerical data.
- Making a master for CD-ROM duplication.
- Sending CD-R to general public for guaranteed compatibility with all existing hardware.